November 20, 2023
The State of the Fleet Industry Highlight video series, produced by Automotive Fleet, offers insights into the state of the fleet market and engages with leaders in fleet on what’s driving the market today.
In episode 143, Chris Brown, associate publisher of Automotive Fleet, connects with Debbie Struna, national account manager for Fleet Street Remarketing, former board member of the American Fleet Leasing Association (AFLA), and chairperson for the Women in Fleet Management mentorship task force. Take a look at the discussion covering how organizations can best plan for succession within the fleet manager’s role and the resources available for brand spanking new entrants into the fleet community.
🎙Today’s topics include:
- How Struna got into fleet.
- How latest fleet managers can profit from association involvement and industry events.
- The way to use internal meetings within the organization to create higher awareness of the fleet manager’s role.
- Leaning into the thought of making an industrywide document with best practices for succession planning.
- The succession process when Struna left her role as a fleet manager to take a brand new job.
- Leveraging the seller community for knowledge, fleet publications, and media.
- What’s AFLA’s mentorship program?
This episode is sponsored by U.S. Bank.
📰 Enroll for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Take a look at the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
Prefer to listen?
This Article First Appeared At www.automotive-fleet.com